Makita B-63638 Impact Black Screwdriver Bit PZ1 - 25mm Pack of 2
Product code: 253098
The Makita B-63638 PZ1 25mm Impact Black Bit is coated in manganese phosphate for wear resistance and to prevent rusting and corrosion for longer life. Impact Black Bits absorb hard impacts when screwing screws or when placing the screw head on the surface and the torsion zone counteracts high torque peaks. A screw guide helps to keep the screw perfectly positioned as they are driven into the material, ideal for fitting hinges. Impact Black Bits are suitable for various applications inlcuding screwdriving, cabinet making, joinery, assembly, fixings and more.
- Working Length: 25 mm
- Shank Size: 1/4' Hex
- Shank Type: 1/4' HEX
- Tip Style: PZ1
- Material: Ground steel
- Suitable for: Screwdriving
- Type: Screwdriver bits
- Pack Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer Model No: B-63638
- Brand Name: Makita
Features & benefits
- Hex Torsion Zone helps prevent the bit from slipping in the head of the screw.
- Black coating to prevent rusting
- Magnetic for quick tool changes
- 20% more durable than standard screw bit
- Hex Shank 1/4"
- 25mm Length
- Suitable for various applications including screwdriving, cabinet making, joinery, assembly, fixings and more