Makita HP457DWE10 18V 2 x 1.5Ah Li-Ion Cordless G-Series Combi Drill & 74 Piece Accessory Set
Product code: 170273
£115.00 per EACH
You Save £23.00
Limited Stock Only
Sorry, this product has limited stock only
Produced to a quality far exceeding that of DIY products, this Makita 18V G-Series Combi Drill has a different battery platform to the Makita LXT range. It is powered exclusively by the G-Series battery and DC18WA charger. It is a cost effective option for Trade or DIY use. The Kit also includes a comprehensive 74 piece accessory set built into the lid of the carry case.
- Blows per Minute: 6000 bpm
- Maximum Torque: 42 Nm
- Maximum Diameter (Masonry): 13 mm
- Maximum Diameter (Wood): 36 mm
- Maximum Diameter (Steel): 13 mm
- Number of Torque Settings: 16 + Drill Mode
- No Load Speed: 0 - 400 rpm/0 - 1400 rpm
- Weight: 1.70 kg
- Chuck Capacity: 13 mm
- Power Type: Cordless
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Battery Storage Capacity: 1.5 Ah
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Charge Time: 60 min
- Voltage: 18 V
- Includes: Drill, 2 batteries, charger, 74 piece accessory set and case
- Type: Combi Twin Pack
- Years Guaranteed: 1
- Manufacturer Model No: HP457DWE10
- Brand Name: Makita
Features & benefits
- The Combi Drill kit includes 2 X 1.5Ah G-Series batteries and a 60min charger
- The kit also includes a 74 Piece Accessory Set. This covers everything from screwdriver bits to a selection of drill bits for metal, wood and masonry drilling. Also included is a selection of sockets for removing nuts.
- Lightweight and compact with ergonomic grip position.
- Fitted with a quality 3 Jaw Keyless Chuck making switches between drill bits or screwdriver bits effortless.
- The 2 speed all metal gearbox delivers impressive torque up to 42Nm in low gear. Perfectly adequate for most applications.
- The speed of the machine is controlled by an electronic variable speed trigger. It also features forward and reverse modes, electric brake and 16 torque settings when in screwdriver mode to ensure total control.
- Features hammer drill, drill driver and screwdriver modes which are easily selected from the collar next to the chuck.
- The whole kit is supplied in a quality, heavy duty carry case.
- *Please note that these batteries are not compatible with Makita's LXT range of cordless tools.
- Years Guaranteed: 1 (Register online within 30 days of purchase for additional FREE 2 years)