Makita HS7100 190mm Corded Circular Saw 110V - 1400W
Product code: 104226
The HS7100 is a compact circular saw with great design and easy to use functions. Developed as the successor models of the 5705R. It has a bevel angle up to 50 degrees and a maximum cutting capacity of 67mm with fine parallel adjustment of the base plate to the saw blade.
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Bore Size: 30 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Maximum Cut at 90 Degrees: 67 mm
- Maximum Cut at 45 Degrees: 48.5 mm
- Maximum Bevel: 50 °
- Power Type: Corded
- No Load Speed: 5500 RPM
- Wattage: 1400 W
- Voltage: 110 V
- Case: No
- Includes: Rip fence, hex wrench, TCT blade, dust nozzle
- Type: Circular Saw
- Years Guaranteed: 1
- Manufacturer Model No: HS7100/1
- Brand Name: Makita
Features & benefits
- Ergonomically designed soft grip covered with non-slip elastomer.
- Large ejection port.
- Without Riving knife.
- Positive stop at 45 degrees
- Single action lever for attaching/removing Rip fence
- Maximum cutting angle up to 50 degrees.
- Precision bevel adjustment can be made at 45 degrees