Makita LS1019/1 260mm Sliding Mitre Saw 110V - 1510W
Product code: 209852
Currently out of stock, use our Notify Me button to receive an email when this item is available
The Makita LS1019/1 slide compound Mitre Saw has a powerful 1, 510 Watt motor, with soft start and constant speed control, to deliver up to 3, 200 rpm. The LS1019/1 is equipped with slide lock for locking the slide movement of the carriage, front knob for easy bevel adjustment and easy to operate mitre angle lock.
- Blade Diameter: 260 mm
- Bore Size: 30 mm
- Weight: 40 kg
- Maximum Cut at 90 Degrees: 115 x 310
- Maximum Cut in Wood: 115 x 310
- Maximum Cut at 45 Degrees: 91 X 197
- Maximum Bevel: 60 °
- Power Type: Corded
- Cable Length: 3 m
- No Load Speed: 3200
- Brushless: N
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 110 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5
- Wattage: 1510 W
- Voltage: 110 V
- Case: N
- Includes: TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Triangular Rule, Vertical Vice & Hex Wrench
- Type: Sliding Mitre Saws
- Years Guaranteed: 1
- Manufacturer Model No: LS1019/1
- Brand Name: Makita
Features & benefits
- Mitre & Compound Cutting at virtually any angle.
- The sliding bars enables the unit to be used close up against a wall.
- Front knob for easy bevel adjustment.
- Easy to operate mitre angle lock.
- Large turn base and holders to support wide work pieces.
- Electric brake.
- Soft Start
- Constant speed control
- Can be easily connected to a dust extraction unit.
- Years Guaranteed: 1 (Register online within 30 days of purchase for additional FREE 2 years)