Mapei Anti-mould Flexible Coloured Grout Ivory 5kg
£3.60 per KG
Hourly delivery - £9.95
Hourly delivery on 7,000 lines.
Order by 5pm Monday - Saturday to receive your items on the same day in a time slot of your choice.
We deliver 6 days per week.
Next day delivery - from FREE
Next day delivery.
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day.
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm.
Fast setting and drying, flexible polymer modified colourfast grout for joints from 2 - 20mm Water-repellent with DropEffect and anti-mould with BioBlock technology.View product details
- 5 kg
- 8 m2
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Suitable for interior and exterior wall and floor grouting of ceramic tiles, porcelain, terracotta, stone material, glass and marble mosaic
- Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, power showers, swimming pools, terraces, facades and heavily trafficked areas, commercial areas, supermarkets, shopping centres, restaurants, airports etc
- Wall & Floor Grouting 2-20mm joints
- Flexible grout that can be used on timber substrates
- Anti-mould & Efflorescence
- Can be used in both wet and dry areas
- Colourfast and abrasion-resistant
- Suitable for tiles used with undertile/underfloor heating systems
- 24 month shelf life
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Please select your preferred delivery option at checkout.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.