Mercia 10x6 ft Pressure Treated Shiplap Apex Shed
Product code: 9000243762
The Mercia 10ft x 6ft Pressure Treated Premium Shiplap Apex Shed is a great option for those looking for a spacious, high quality garden shed. Boasting double doors, this building is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber. The building has been pressure treated, this process offers added protection against natural decay, insect attack and rot. Featuring two opening styrene glazed windows, the interior of this shed is light, airy and welcoming. The walls are constructed using premium interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards. The apex roofline creates generous headroom, great for storing tall items such as strimmer’s and ladders. Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards are used to construct the roof and floor of this building. The boards lock together to create a premium, strong and hard-wearing finish. We supply robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings as standard, alongside our detailed instructions. Pressure treated buildings benefit from a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, as well as our 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.* *Conditions Apply
- Depth: 3123 mm
- Height: 2094 mm
- Width: 1969 mm
- Wall Thickness: 12 mm
- Weight: 233 kg
- Material: TIMBER
- Colour: NATURAL WOOD
- Number of Windows: 1
- Roof Shape: APEX
- Roof Protection: GREEN FELT
- Number of Doors: 1
- Type: GARDEN SHED
- Brand Name: MERCIA
- Made To Order: N
Features & benefits
- Pressure treatment is different to externally applied preservatives and top coat treatments. Chemicals are impregnated into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This is done prior to assembling the building at the factory. By fixing chemicals into the wood, pressure treating offers protection against insect attack, chemical attack and natural decay
- Shiplap Cladding are interlocking tongue and groove boards that feature an additional protective lip and lock together to form a strong, weatherproof and premium panel.
- This Product was manufactured in the UK. By purchasing this product you are supporting British manufacturing, and ensuring use of ethically sourced wood.
- This Product carries the 10 year Anti Rot guarantee as long as the garden building is well maintained.
- This garden building features mineral felt as standard, providing your building with long-lasting protection from the elements. You can use this building whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that it will withstand the worst of the typical British weather.
- This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base
- The Large Reverse Pent Roof helps with water runoff whilst allowing for ample headroom to tackle even the largest garden items with ease.
- This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows, this is a much safer alternative to traditional glass windows.
- This building has a Tongue and Groove Roof & Floor ,the traditional looking finish to a roof and floor which is strong and durable. This provides a fantastic finish to your building, whilst ensuring long lasting quality.