Mercia 10x8 ft Pressure Treated Shiplap Reverse Apex Shed
Product code: 9000243769
The Pressure Treated 10 x 8 Reverse Apex Shed would be a great addition to any outdoor space. Made in the UK, from ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber, this garden building is made from high quality, robust materials. We manufacture the walls using premium interlocking Shiplap tongue and groove boards. Complete with a strong, wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure. Solid sheet board makes up the roof and floor, a durable materials made up of several layers of tightly compacted oriented strands, ideal for everyday general use and storage. Robust roofing felt covers the reverse apex roof, protection your building from the elements. This shed is made using timber that has been pressure treated, this process offers added protection against decay, insect attack and rot. Pressure treated buildings benefit from a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, as well as our 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.* *Conditions Apply
- Depth: 2484 mm
- Height: 2352 mm
- Width: 3027 mm
- Wall Thickness: 12 mm
- Weight: 256 kg
- Material: TIMBER
- Colour: NATURAL WOOD
- Number of Windows: 1
- Roof Shape: REVERSE APEX
- Roof Protection: SAND FELT
- Number of Doors: 1
- Type: GARDEN SHED
- Brand Name: MERCIA
- Made To Order: N
Features & benefits
- Shiplap Cladding are interlocking tongue and groove boards that feature an additional protective lip and lock together to form a strong, weatherproof and premium panel.
- This garden building features mineral felt as standard, providing your building with long-lasting protection from the elements. You can use this building whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that it will withstand the worst of the typical British weather.
- This Product was manufactured in the UK. By purchasing this product you are supporting British manufacturing, and ensuring use of ethically sourced wood.
- This Product carries the 10 year Anti Rot guarantee as long as the garden building is well maintained.
- This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows, this is a much safer alternative to traditional glass windows
- Our internal framing is planed and rounded to avoid splinters to hands and also makes it more resistant to moisture.
- This building is supplied with an OSB roof. Hardwearing, stable, excellent moisture resistance and no knots or voids to worry about.
- This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base
- The Large Reverse Pent Roof helps with water runoff whilst allowing for ample headroom to tackle even the largest garden items with ease.
- Pressure treatment is different to externally applied preservatives and top coat treatments. Chemicals are impregnated into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This is done prior to assembling the building at the factory. By fixing chemicals into the wood, pressure treating offers protection against insect attack, chemical attack and natural decay