Mercia 6 x 4 ft Pressure Treated Shiplap Reverse Apex Shed
Product code: 9000243748
This pressure treated Reverse Apex Shed is a compact storage option that is perfect for those with smaller gardens. The classic apex roof line offers a great amount of interior head space. The pressure treated timber guarantees a durable finish. Made in the UK using ethically sourced FSC® certified, pressure treated timber, a process that involves infusing a high quality preservative deep into the fibres of the timber to help protect your garden building against wood rot and decay. The walls of this garden building are made using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong weatherproof panel. Solid sheet board is used to make the floor and roof. The building is completed with thick wooden framing to support the shiplap panelling internally, creating a rigid, long lasting structure. Pressure treated buildings benefit from a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, as well as our 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.* *Conditions Apply
- Depth: 1220 mm
- Height: 2089 mm
- Width: 1842 mm
- Wall Thickness: 12 mm
- Weight: 126 kg
- Material: TIMBER
- Colour: NATURAL WOOD
- Number of Windows: 1
- Roof Shape: REVERSE APEX
- Roof Protection: SAND FELT
- Number of Doors: 1
- Type: GARDEN SHED
- Brand Name: MERCIA
- Made To Order: N
Features & benefits
- Pressure treatment is different to externally applied preservatives and top coat treatments. Chemicals are impregnated into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This is done prior to assembling the building at the factory. By fixing chemicals into the wood, pressure treating offers protection against insect attack, chemical attack and natural decay
- This Product was manufactured in the UK. By purchasing this product you are supporting British manufacturing, and ensuring use of ethically sourced wood.
- This Product carries the 10 year Anti Rot guarantee as long as the garden building is well maintained.
- Our internal framing is planed and rounded to avoid splinters to hands and also makes it more resistant to moisture.
- The tall reverse apex provides ample headroom for the storage of larger items whilst creating a pleasing aesthetic.
- This garden building features mineral felt as standard, providing your building with long-lasting protection from the elements. You can use this building whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that it will withstand the worst of the typical British weather.
- This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base
- This building is supplied with an OSB roof. Hardwearing, stable, excellent moisture resistance and no knots or voids to worry about.
- Shiplap Cladding are interlocking tongue and groove boards that feature an additional protective lip and lock together to form a strong, weatherproof and premium panel.