Mercia 6 x 8 ft Pressure Treated Shiplap Apex Shed
Product code: 9000243758
The Mercia 6ft x 8ft Pressure Treated Premium Shiplap Shed is a fantastic outdoor storage solution. Featuring two opening styrene glazed windows and an apex roofline. This shed is made using pressure treated timber. This process offers added protection against natural decay, insect attack and rot. The walls of this shed are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards are used to construct the roof and floor of this building. The boards lock together to create a premium, strong and hard-wearing finish. Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding. This shed is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions. Pressure treated buildings benefit from a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, as well as our 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.* *Conditions Apply
- Depth: 2108 mm
- Height: 2229 mm
- Width: 2629 mm
- Wall Thickness: 12 mm
- Weight: 223 kg
- Material: TIMBER
- Colour: NATURAL WOOD
- Number of Windows: 2
- Roof Shape: APEX
- Roof Protection: SAND FELT
- Number of Doors: 1
- Type: GARDEN SHED
- Brand Name: MERCIA
- Made To Order: N
Features & benefits
- Shiplap Cladding are interlocking tongue and groove boards that feature an additional protective lip and lock together to form a strong, weatherproof and premium panel.
- This garden building features mineral felt as standard, providing your building with long-lasting protection from the elements. You can use this building whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that it will withstand the worst of the typical British weather.
- This Product was manufactured in the UK. By purchasing this product you are supporting British manufacturing, and ensuring use of ethically sourced wood.
- This Product carries the 10 year Anti Rot guarantee as long as the garden building is well maintained.
- This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows, this is a much safer alternative to traditional glass windows
- Our internal framing is planed and rounded to avoid splinters to hands and also makes it more resistant to moisture.
- This building is supplied with an OSB roof. Hardwearing, stable, excellent moisture resistance and no knots or voids to worry about.
- This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base
- The Large Pent Roof helps with water runoff whilst allowing for ample headroom to tackle even the largest garden items with ease.
- Pressure treatment is different to externally applied preservatives and top coat treatments. Chemicals are impregnated into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This is done prior to assembling the building at the factory. By fixing chemicals into the wood, pressure treating offers protection against insect attack, chemical attack and natural decay