Mercia 7 x 5 ft Pressure Treated Shiplap Reverse Apex Shed
Product code: 9000243757
This Mercia 7 x 5 Pressure Treated Shiplap Offset Apex Shed is a great option for households looking for a traditional shed with a difference. A shatterproof styrene glazed window allows light to enter the building. This building is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber. The walls of this garden building are constructed using premium pressure treated horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The pressure treatment offers added protection against natural wood rot and decay. Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure. Solid sheet board is used to form the floor and roof, a durable material that is perfect for everyday general. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and our manufacturer’s recommendations.. All of our buildings come with an Anti-rot guarantee, this building in particular comes with a conditional 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.* *Conditions Apply
- Depth: 1819 mm
- Height: 2019 mm
- Width: 2299 mm
- Wall Thickness: 12 mm
- Weight: 164 kg
- Material: TIMBER
- Colour: NATURAL WOOD
- Number of Windows: 1
- Roof Shape: APEX
- Roof Protection: SAND FELT
- Number of Doors: 1
- Type: GARDEN SHED
- Brand Name: MERCIA
- Made To Order: N
Features & benefits
- Pressure treatment is different to externally applied preservatives and top coat treatments. Chemicals are impregnated into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This is done prior to assembling the building at the factory. By fixing chemicals into the wood, pressure treating offers protection against insect attack, chemical attack and natural decay
- Shiplap Cladding are interlocking tongue and groove boards that feature an additional protective lip and lock together to form a strong, weatherproof and premium panel.
- This garden building features mineral felt as standard, providing your building with long-lasting protection from the elements. You can use this building whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that it will withstand the worst of the typical British weather.
- This Product was manufactured in the UK. By purchasing this product you are supporting British manufacturing, and ensuring use of ethically sourced wood.
- This Product carries the 10 year Anti Rot guarantee as long as the garden building is well maintained.
- This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows, this is a much safer alternative to traditional glass windows
- Our internal framing is planed and rounded to avoid splinters to hands and also makes it more resistant to moisture.
- This building is supplied with an OSB roof. Hardwearing, stable, excellent moisture resistance and no knots or voids to worry about.
- This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base
- The unique offset roof is designed to create a focus point to your garden building whilst still being reminiscent of a classic garden shed. The design allows an extremely head height, allowing for more standing room or the storage of larger items.