Mercia 8 x 6 ft Pressure Treated Shiplap Apex Shed
Product code: 9000243750
The Mercia 7 x 5ft Pressure Treated Premium Shiplap Apex Shed is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber, this shed has been constructed from premium materials to provide a robust, strong and water resistant build. This garden building is made using timber that has been pressure treated. This process offers added protection against natural decay, insect attack and rot. The walls of this shed are constructed using interlocking Shiplap tongue and groove boards. Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards are used to construct the roof and floor of this building. Featuring an opening styrene glazed window, and a apex roofline to create generous internal headroom. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions, to ensure a simple and stress free assembly process. Pressure treated buildings benefit from a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, as well as our 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.* *Conditions Apply
- Depth: 2537 mm
- Height: 2094 mm
- Width: 1969 mm
- Wall Thickness: 12 mm
- Weight: 192 kg
- Material: TIMBER
- Colour: NATURAL WOOD
- Number of Windows: 1
- Roof Shape: APEX
- Roof Protection: SAND FELT
- Number of Doors: 1
- Type: GARDEN SHED
- Brand Name: MERCIA
- Made To Order: N
Features & benefits
- Shiplap Cladding are interlocking tongue and groove boards that feature an additional protective lip and lock together to form a strong, weatherproof and premium panel.
- This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base
- This building is supplied with an OSB roof. Hardwearing, stable, excellent moisture resistance and no knots or voids to worry about.
- This garden building features mineral felt as standard, providing your building with long-lasting protection from the elements. You can use this building whilst feeling safe in the knowledge that it will withstand the worst of the typical British weather.
- The Large Apex Roof helps with water runoff whilst allowing for ample headroom to tackle even the largest garden items with ease.
- This Product carries the 10 year Anti Rot guarantee as long as the garden building is well maintained.
- This Product was manufactured in the UK. By purchasing this product you are supporting British manufacturing, and ensuring use of ethically sourced wood.
- This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows, this is a much safer alternative to traditional glass windows
- Our internal framing is planed and rounded to avoid splinters to hands and also makes it more resistant to moisture.
- Pressure treatment is different to externally applied preservatives and top coat treatments. Chemicals are impregnated into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This is done prior to assembling the building at the factory. By fixing chemicals into the wood, pressure treating offers protection against insect attack, chemical attack and natural decay