Mercia Contemporary Corner Summerhouse with Glazed Double Doors - 8 x 8 ft with Assembly
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A stylish and contemporary garden building, this Mercia Corner Summerhouse is designed to slot into the corner of any garden. Providing hours of enjoyment, this garden building can be used as an area for reading or entertaining guests. The walls are designed to prevent any effects of weather damage, 12mm tongue and groove cladding ensures water and draughts remain firmly at bay. The base must be prepared by the customer before installation can begin.View product details
- 2472 mm
- 2146 mm
- 3590 mm
- Wall Thickness:
- 12 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 8 ft x 8 ft
- Mixed Species Softwood
- Dip Treated
- Number of Windows:
- Glazing Type:
- Styrene Glazed
- Roof Shape:
- Roof Protection:
- Mineral Roof Felt
- Number of Doors:
- Assembly Service Required:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Constructed from 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove cladding for strength and to allow water run off
- Shatterproof styrene glazed windows for your safety
- Double doors secured with lock and key
- Designed to fit into the corner of a garden to allow you to make the most of the large styrene windows
- This product is supplied dip treated in a water based treatment ready for your choice of stain or paint
- 10 Year anti-rot guarantee supplied providing the building is treated annually with timber preservative
- Installation included by a professional team on to your pre-prepared base. NOTE - the base must be prepared before installation can begin
- High quality, sustainably sourced FSC timber
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations. Please refer to our Postcode Matrix to check whether we can deliver to your area.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.