NEFF 60cm 4 Zone Induction Hob Black T56FT60X0
With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off. The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand. The TwistPad is a removable, magnetic control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 32 A
- 522 mm
- 51 mm
- 592 mm
- 16 kg
- Fuel Type:
- Hob Type:
- Hob Rings:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- 2 Flex zones; 4 zone induction hob
- Flex induction
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone; digital display of cooking levels; 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones; LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal; count up timer
- Automatic pan recognition; 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection; safety cut out facility; control panel lock; control panel suspension
- Keep warm function; energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x 380 mm x 240 mm, 3.3kW (max. Power levels 3.7kW) Induction or 2 x 190 mm, 2.2kW (max. Power levels 3.7kW) Induction; 1 x 380 mm x 240 mm, 3.3kW (max. Power levels 3.7kW)
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 592 x 522 mm; installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 560 mm x 490 mm, 60 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm, minimum worktop thickness: 30 mm; output 7400 W; cable included in packaging
- Please note: Induction hobs work with magnetic fields. If you have a medical device such as a pace maker fitted, do seek advice from your doctor before using.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.