NEFF 60cm Integrated Dishwasher S515T80D2G
This dishwasher is extremely flexible to load and displays the time remaining. Flex 3 baskets and cutlery drawer with highly adaptable, foldable elements for extremely easy loading. TimeLight: the time remaining in the programme is projected onto the floor. Chef 70C pro programme for getting stubborn dirt off pots and casserole dishes. Very quiet dishwashing at just 44 dB. Energy efficiency class A++ for very low consumption.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 550 mm
- 815 mm
- 598 mm
- 41 kg
- Stainless Steel
- Water Consumption per Cycle:
- 16 L
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Maximum Decibels:
- 44 dB
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++, capacity: 13 place settings, energy consumption in Eco 50 programme: 262 kWh per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Energy consumption in Eco 50 programme: 0.92kWh, water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 6.5L, water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 1820L per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Noise level dB (A): 44 dB, 8 programmes: Chef 70C, Auto 45-65C, Eco 50C, Silence 50C, Glass 40C, 1 hour 65C, Quick 45C, Pre-rinse
- 4 special options: Intensive Zone, VarioSpeedPlus, HygienePlus, Extra Dry Machine Care EcoDry - end of cycle door opening for perfect results
- Flex 3 basket system Flex 3 drawer 3 stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket Silver coloured baskets 6 foldable plate racks in top basket
- 8 foldable plate racks in bottom basket, 2 foldable cup racks in bottom basket, 2 foldable cup shelves in top basket, 2 foldable cup racks in bottom basket, glass rack in bottom basket
- DoorOpen Assist - designed for handleless kitchens, NEFFSparkle - glass care system, Heat exchanger for hygienic and efficient drying, efficient SilentDrive BLDC motor, curved spray arms
- Stainless steel interior
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter, child lock (when activated double push to open), time delay (1-24 hrs) with acoustic end of cycle indicator, water fault indicator
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 81.5 x 59.8 x 55cm
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.