NEFF 90cm 5 Zone Induction Hob Black T59FT50X0
The TwistPad is a removable, magnetic control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand. With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off. The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 48 A
- 522 mm
- 51 mm
- 918 mm
- 23 kg
- Fuel Type:
- Hob Type:
- Hob Rings:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Ring zone triple, 2 Flex zones, 5 zone induction hob
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone; digital display of cooking levels; 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones; LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal; count up timer
- Automatic pan recognition; 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection; safety cut out facility; control panel lock; control panel suspension
- Keep warm function; energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x 400 mm x 230 mm, 3.3kW (max. Power levels 3.7kW) Induction or 2 x 200 mm, 2.2kW (max. Power levels 3.7kW) Induction; 1 x 210 mm, 2.2kW (max. Power levels 3.7kW)
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 918 x 522 mm; installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 490 mm, 90 cm width, length wire connection: 110 cm
- Minimum worktop thickness: 30 mm; output 11100 W; cable included in packaging
- Please note: Induction hobs work with magnetic fields. If you have a medical device such as a pace maker fitted, do seek advice from your doctor before using.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.