NEFF 90cm Designer Black and Stainless Steel Cooker Hood D95FRW1S0B
The Creative Slimline hood does not only offer high-performance but is also magnetic, can be written on and can be used as a bookshelf. Ambient Light: choose from 31 colours to illuminate your kitchen wall behind the hood in the light that suits your style. Sensor-controlled automatic system: focus on your cooking and keep the noise to a minimum thanks to the fully automatic hood control when the Wi-Fi compatible hob is switched on. Climate Control Sensor: detects the amount of steam and smells using a sensor attached to the motor and automatically sets the most effective power level to extract it. Hob-Hood Control: conveniently control the hood directly from the hob (with Wi-Fi enabled hob). EfficientDrive: save energy and enjoy a quieter kitchen thanks to efficient brushless motor technology.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 10 A
- 362 mm
- 1311 mm
- 890 mm
- Minimum Height:
- 981 mm
- Maximum Height:
- 1311 mm
- Ducting Diameter:
- 150 mm
- 27 kg
- Stainless Steel
- Airflow Rate Per Hour:
- 420 m3
- Maximum Decibels:
- 69 dB(A)
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Chimney Hood
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Climate Control Sensor; ambient light; hob-hood control; (with wifi-enabled hob), touch control, LED display, 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings 2 x 3W LED light, colour temperature: 3500 K
- SoftLight with dimmer function; efficient BLDC technology; noise reduction function; interval operation; automatic after running (10 mins); automatic intensive revert (6mins) 2 metal grease filters
- Saturation indicator for metal and charcoal filter; easy to clean inner frame; for wall mounted installation; rim ventilation
- Suitable for ducted extraction and recirculation; for recirculated extraction recirculating kit or CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed; easy installation system
- Noise max. Normal Level: 56 dB
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.