NEFF Integrated Washing Machine W544BX0GB
The extraordinarily quiet and durable built-in washing machine with an 8 kg load capacity, special short cycles and stain removal programmes and projection of time remaining. TimeLight: the time remaining in the programme is projected onto the floor. Special stain removal programmes specifically target grease, tomato and red wine stains. Silence: the programme that runs especially quietly. Ideal for easy-care laundry. Powerful, intelligent, very quiet EcoSilence Drive motor with 10-year warranty. Even 30% better than an appliance with top energy efficiency.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 574 mm
- 818 mm
- 596 mm
- 76 kg
- Load Capacity:
- 8 kg
- Maximum Spin Speed:
- 1400 rpm
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Energy Consumption per Cycle:
- 0.75 kWh
- Water Consumption per Cycle:
- 55 L
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption:
- 137 kWh
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption:
- 9900 L
- Years Guaranteed:
- Integrated Washing Machines
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Capacity: 8 kg, Energy efficiency class: A+++, Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm, Energy consumption: 137 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time: 60C cotton programme 270 min at full load 270 min at partial load and 40C cotton programme 255 min partial load. Noise level washing: 41dB (A), Noise level spinning: 67dB (A)
- Special programmes: Dark wash, Shirts, Stain - butter/oil, Stain - Red wine, Stain - Tomatoes, Mixed Load, Rapid 15 min / Rapid 30 min, Silent Night wash, Drum clean with reminder, rinse/spin/drain
- FlexPerfect - actively choose between either saving energy or time, Touch control buttons: Less Ironing, Time Delay, Temperature, start/pause with reload function, EcoPerfect, SpeedPefect, Extra Rinse
- Reload Function lets you add items even after the programme has started
- Large display for programme progress indication, temperature, spin speed, remaining time, 24 hours end time delay and load recommendation
- Intelligent Water System - optimised water consumption during washing cycle
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 81.8 x 59.6 x 57.4 cm
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.