Nanoleaf Ivy Smarter Kit Including Hub - E27 7.5W
For all the times you didn’t want to leave bed to turn off your lights, when you ran out of hands to get the light switch, or even when you just wished you didn’t need to move to control your lights, we created the Ivy Smarter Kit for you. Control the lights using your voice through your smart phone, we’ll take care of the rest. We take controlling your lights to a whole new level, so you can enjoy the convenience of living smarter. The Nanoleaf Smart Hub can control up to 50 bulbs, and controls both the Smart Ivy and Smart Gem bulbs.View product details
- Bulb Shape:
- Bulb Type:
- Cap Fitting:
- E27 - Edison Screw
- Average Life Span:
- 30,000 hrs
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Equivalent Wattage:
- 60 W
- 7.5 W
- 240 V
- 800 lm
- Colour Temperature:
- 3000 K
- Light Colour:
- Warm White
- Beam Angle:
- 60 deg
- Pack Quantity:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- The first HomeKit compatible smart lighting system that combines technical brilliance and
- Customize your entire lighting experience, from entire rooms down to individual bulbs
- Up to 50 Zigbee-compatible bulbs can be controlled by the Nanoleaf Smart Hub
- All while letting you control your lights through Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
- Group your bulbs by rooms, and create unique scenes for even more customizability right from the app
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant & IFTTT
- Hub Included
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
If your parcel measures no more than 35 x 25 x 25 cm and weighs no more than 3kg you will qualify for our Small Parcel delivery service, at a cost of £2.95.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.