Rangemaster Classic 90 Nat Gas Cranberry Chrome Trim
The Classic 90cm Gas hob is imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this range cooker a firm favourite for those with classical tastes. Featuring large left hand fanned oven with Handy rack for cooking roasts easily, and a large right hand fan oven with plenty capacity to cater for all the family. The separate Glide-out grill™ offers flexibility, with two grilling depth options. Left hand oven contains Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort. The spacious gas hob has five separate zones, which includes a powerful 3.5kW multi-ring burner for speedy wok cooking. On the left hand side of the hob, a removable durable non-stick multi-zone griddle provides a healthy cooking surface, making it flexible to use either the griddle or gas hobs.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 608 mm
- 905 mm
- 900 mm
- Maximum Height:
- 930 mm
- Minimum Height:
- 905 mm
- Hob Rings:
- Number of Ovens:
- Liner Type:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Separate dual circuit glide out grill. Pull the food out to you rather than having to lift the grill pan out
- 1 large gas oven and 1 large fanned electric oven. Fanned cooking allows for even heat distribution and is ideal for baking
- Single piece hotplate with individual enamelled easy clean spillage wells
- Handyrack in main oven is an adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Cook clean catalytic liners in main oven, which absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Programmable main oven, which gives you the option to start and finish cooking a dish while you're out, for total freedom and flexibility
- Large capacity 79L main oven, 67L secondary oven
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
This product is only available to buy in-store.
It may be an age-restricted product, so please take proof of age with you if you are intending to purchase it in a Wickes store.
Go to our Store Locator page for details of your nearest Wickes store.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘standard’ products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers ‘standard’ (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Please refer to our Postcode Matrix to check whether we can deliver to your area, and if next-day delivery is available.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to ‘standard’ products that are ordered Monday � Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to ‘standard’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.