Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 90 Ceramic Range Cooker - Cranberry with Brass Trim
Staying true to the Classic's styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 600 mm
- 900 mm
- Maximum Height:
- 930 mm
- Minimum Height:
- 905 mm
- 100.50 kg
- Hob Rings:
- Number of Ovens:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Liner Type:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Multifunction oven offers defrost, fan oven, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven, browning element and base heat
- Brass Trim
- Separate grill and fan oven
- Rapid response, reducing heat up time by 30%, meaning that there is no need to preheat the oven for responsive cooking
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- Dual Circuit Electric Grill - Handyrack - Oven Light - Programmable Clock & Minute Minder - Sit-on Griddle
- Ceramic hob, with "hot hob" indicators for added safety
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Oven Capacity Left oven (L)79 Maximum capacity Right Oven (L)67
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
This product is only available to buy in-store.
It may be an age-restricted product, so please take proof of age with you if you are intending to purchase it in a Wickes store.
Go to our Store Locator page for details of your nearest Wickes store.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘standard’ products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers ‘standard’ (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Please refer to our Postcode Matrix to check whether we can deliver to your area, and if next-day delivery is available.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to ‘standard’ products that are ordered Monday � Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to ‘standard’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.