Rohden Pattern 10 Fully Finished Oak French Doors - 6ft
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The Pattern 10 Fully Finished Oak French Doors are constructed using a preservative-treated timber core and genuine White Oak face veneers. The doors are factory-fitted with 20mm insulating double glazing to minimize heat loss and help you save on heating bills. Supplied Fully Finished, ready for you to install.View product details
- 2100 mm x 1810 mm x 44 mm
- 2100 mm
- 44 mm
- 1810 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 72 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2090 mm
- Frame Width:
- 1800 mm
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Frame Material:
- Oak Veneer
- Pattern 10
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- All Required Hardware & Fixing Pack
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.6 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- Standards Met:
- Part L. Part F. BSEN 12150. BSEN 12600.
- French Doors
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Universal design allows for either left or right hand door to open outwards first
- Preservative-treated, Engineered timber core for stability and durability with genuine Oak veneers for aesthetic appeal
- 20mm clear Low-E DG Units ensure compliance with Part L of Building regulations, insulating your home and saving you money on energy bills
- Safety glass toughened in accordance with BS EN 12150 and BS EN 12600 for peace of mind
- Supplied complete with all hardware, handles, multi-point lock and fixing pack
- FSC Certified wood meaning that you can be sure the timber used in this product has been sourced responsibly
- This doorset is supplied unassembled ready for assembly on site.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.