Roughneck Logger's Mate
Product code: 176475
Out of Stock
Sorry, this product is out of stock
The Roughneck Logger’s Mate is a lightweight yet sturdy saw bench that packs flat for easier storage and transportation. It can be erected and dismantled in seconds. The Logger’s Mate has a vice like grip to hold logs and timber at the perfect height for cutting by a chainsaw or bow saw. It is ideal for cutting logs, branches, timber, fence posts, beams etc. It can hold logs and timber from 50mm to 240mm in diameter and up to 4m in length. Max. timber weight: 150kg.
- Type: Logger Benches
- Manufacturer Model No: 65-690
- Brand Name: Roughneck
Features & benefits
- Easy fold away.
- Adjustable vice grips that hold logs abd timber at an ideal height for cutting
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Allows one person to handle the largest logs safely
- Packs flat for easy transportation
- Easy to assemble but lightweight and extremely sturdy