Style Farm Light Oak Engineered Wood Flooring - 1.08m2 Pack
£35.00 per SQM
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
To the naked eye, this 14mm engineered wood flooring has all the natural beauty of solid wood. Intriguing textures, rich and subtle colours, and gorgeous finishes are all present and correct. However, the boards are constructed in a way that makes them more versatile, and more practical, in today’s home.View product details
- 1200 mm
- 14 mm
- 150 mm
- 10 kg
- Engineered Oak
- Light Oak
- Colour Family:
- Light Browns
- Suitable for:
- Living Areas & Kitchens
- Fitting Mechanism:
- Click Fit
- Pack Coverage:
- 1.08 m²
- Various Lengths:
- Sample Product Code:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® - C111296
- Engineered Wood
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Engineered boards for versatility, and practicality
- Hardwearing and smooth matt lacquered finish
- Good scratch resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This flooring is suitable for Living Areas and Kitchens but not for Bathrooms
- All our floors feature beautiful colour variations which naturally occur in real wood. To ensure the overall effect has a good balance of colour and details, take care to blend planks from several packs
- The natural texture of Style flooring will really come to the fore, if the planks are laid in the same direction as the light entering the room
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Next day delivery
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm
Location exclusions apply
How much will it cost?
Orders over £75.00
Orders up to £75.00
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.