Tarmac Loose Topsoil - 10 Tonnes
Product code: 234863
£100.00 per TONNE
This is a perishable product and therefore no refunds or exchanges can be given
Currently in Stock
Within 14 days from our supplier
Topsoil is ideal for most general landscaping, turfing and seeding applications including selected planting for species with a wide PH tolerance or that prefer alkaline soil. It is a friable, moist, workable blend with an organic content and texture which makes it free draining. It is tested to BS3882_2015 criteria.
- Weight in Tonnes: 10
- Type: Topsoil
- Coverage: 45m2 @ 150mm uncompacted
- Primary Constituent: Aggregate
- pH Range: 8.0 - 8.5
- Brand Name: Tarmac
- Made To Order: N
Features & benefits
- Multi-purpose blended soil loam is a premium quality fertile growing media
- The bulk density of our manufactured Topsoil offers better value and spread rates compared to most natural soils, equating to overall reduction in vehicle movements. For Example, If you have a hole that needed approximately 100t of natural Topsoil you would need approximately 80t of manufactured. The use of our manufactured soil avoids depletion of the naturally occurring soils .
- General purpose soil which favours planting schemes that prefer alkali conditions
- Suitable for a wide range of planting and landscaping activities
- Cancellations and Returns: No provision available for cancellation, due to the perishable nature of the product. The ownership of the delivered product transfers to the Wickes customer at the point of off-loading from the Tipper, at which point the Wickes customer accepts liability for the material. If exceptional circumstances arise and there is deemed to be a manufacturing fault with the delivered product, then a Tarmac Technical Sales representative will visit the Wickes customer site within 7 days to assess the product. If the product is found to be faulty then Tarmac will arrange for the product to be uplifted at their cost, purely on the assumption it is the exact same area on where it was originally tipped, and that this area is deemed as being suitable for tipping. If the tipping location is not suitable then the customer will be liable for the full charge of the material. If the material has been placed in-situ or moved, then it will not be removed under any circumstances or a refund granted.
- Our soils are fully chemically tested for heavy metals and contaminants. All Tarmac vehicles are FORS bronze accredited.