Timco C2 Flooring Screws - 4.2 x 55mm Pack of 250
Product code: 151705
£9.00 per EACH
Limited Stock Only
Sorry, this product has limited stock only
The TIMco C2 Flooring & MDF Screw provide an effective solution to fixing sheet flooring and MDF board. The Twin-Cut tip is designed for rapid pick and reducing splitting and combined with the partially threaded shank generates superior clamping for a secure fixing. The underhead ribs and and finishing teeth in conjunction with the Torx drive system generate easy countersinking solution whilst reducing the risk of head cam out.
- Thread Type: Single Thread
- Diameter: 4 mm
- Length: 55 mm
- Head Type: Countersunk
- Drive Type: Torx
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Zinc & Yellow Passivated
- Application: Sheet Flooring and MDF Fixing
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior
- Type: Flooring Screws
- Pack Quantity: 250
- Manufacturer Model No: 42055C2MDF
- Brand Name: TIMco
Features & benefits
- Twin-Cut Tip for easy start driving and reduced splitting.
- Partially Threaded for superior clamping and reduces squeaky floors.
- Under-head ribs for easy countersinking.
- Head Finishing Teeth that provide a clean cut finish.
- Torx Drive for a high performance and reduced risk of driver cam out.
- FREE driver bit in every tub.
- Electro-Galvanised with a yellow passivation for medium duty rust protection
- Presented in a re-sealable tub to prevent wastage.