Timco C2 Tongue-fix Screws - 3.5 x 45mm Pack of 350
Product code: 151706
The TIMco C2 Tongue and Groove Screw is specifically designed for use with tongue & groove flooring and panelling. The Twin-Cut tip provides a rapid pick up and reducing the risk of the timber splitting during installation. The partially threaded shank increases the clamping power and can eliminate sqeaky floor boards. The reduced diameter head for concealed countersinking strikes the right balance between holding power whilst generating a professional finish. For a positive drive system that reduces the risk of head cam out, the C2 Tongue and Groove Screw is designed with a Torx Drive system and is provided with a free bit in every tub.
- Thread Type: Single Thread
- Diameter: 3.50 mm
- Length: 45 mm
- Head Type: Countersunk
- Drive Type: Torx
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Zinc & Yellow Passivated
- Application: Tongue & Groove Flooring & Panelling
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior
- Type: Flooring Screws
- Pack Quantity: 350
- Manufacturer Model No: 35045C2TG
- Brand Name: TIMco
Features & benefits
- Twin-Cut Tip for easy start driving and reduced splitting.
- Partially Threaded for superior clamping and reduces squeaky floors.
- Reduced head for consealed countersinking
- Torx Drive for a high performance and reduced risk of driver cam out.
- FREE driver bit in every tub.
- Electro-Galvanised with a yellow passivation for medium duty rust protection
- Presented in a re-sealable tub to prevent wastage.