VELUX Flexible Sun Tunnel for Tile Pitched Roofs - 350mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Bring natural daylight to where you never thought it could be achieved with a VELUX Sun Tunnel. Ideal for windowless bathrooms, hallways and cupboards.View product details
- 1850 mm
- 350 mm
- Sun Tunnels
- Manufacturer Model No:
- TWF 0K14 2010
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- 350mm diameter flexible tunnel for a pitched roof with tiles up to 120mm in profile
- Flexible tunnels can be used when the distance between the roof and the ceiling is too small for a rigid tunnel
- Exterior flat glass appreance goes well with any roof with a dark square frame and integral flashing
- Super reflective interior tunnel coating with 98% reflection rate, meaning up to four times as much light as a 60W lightbulb can be created in a room on a clear day
- Double layer diffuser with new Edge-Glow technology increases the spread of light
- Easy to clean coating keeps glass cleaner for longer
- Can be used for night time lighting when combined with an optional low energy kit
- Suitable for roofs with a 15 - 60Á pitch
- Product includes flat plate glass, rigid tunnel, acrylic ceiling diffuser, brackets and fixings
- Optional 600mm or 1200mm extension available separately if tunnel length needs to be longer than the 1.85m provided
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.