VELUX White Top Hung Roof Window - 780 x 1400mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Top Hung VELUX roof window in high quality moulded polyurethane with timber core and a white lacquer finish. These windows are intended for higher roof pitches and can be opened to any position up to 45 deg. Opens outwards for an unobstructed view and feeling of extra space. The 60 glazing option offers a laminated inner pane and toughened outer pane with a Clear and Clean coating plus noise reduction features.View product details
- 780 mm x 1400 mm
- Window Type:
- Top Hung Roof Windows
- Glazing Type:
- Double Glazed
- Glass Type:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- GPU M08 0060
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Double glazed unit with a laminated inner pane for safety
- Greater efficiency with lower U-value 1.3 W/m2K
- Clear and Clean coating keeps the glass cleaner for longer
- Special cover parts which reduce rain impact noise
- High quality moulded polyurethane with a white lacquer finish is perfect for contemporary interiors and ideal for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Designed to open outwards to any position up to 45 deg
- Provides an unobstructed view and feeling of extra space
- Handle is located at the bottom of the window for easy opening and extra head room
- Ventilation flap enables fresh air to circulate even with window securely closed and locked
- Sash rotates 180 deg for easy cleaning from inside
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.