VELUX White Top Hung Roof Window - 980 x 1340mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
VELUX Top Hung roof window in white polyurethane finish. These windows can be opened to any position up to 45 deg. Opens outwards for an unobstructed view and feeling of extra space. Improved insulation value, and better safety due to the glazing option 60 pane.View product details
- 980 mm x 1340 mm
- Window Type:
- Top Hung Roof Windows
- Glazing Type:
- Double Glazed
- Glass Type:
- Roof Pitch:
- 15° - 55°
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- GPU UK08 0060
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Double glazed unit with a laminated inner pane for safety
- Greater efficiency with lower U-value 1.2 W/m2K
- Easy to clean coating keeps the glass cleaner for longer
- Special cover parts which reduce rain impact noise
- High quality moulded polyurethane with a white lacquer finish is perfect for contemporary interiors and ideal for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Designed to open outwards to any position up to 45 deg
- Provides an unobstructed view and feeling of extra space
- Handle is located at the bottom of the window for easy opening and extra head room
- Ventilation flap can be operated with the window closed
- Sash rotates 180 deg for easy cleaning from inside
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.