Werner 5.18m Extensionplus Aluminium 4 way Combination Ladder
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The Werner ExtensionPLUS™ X4 2.39m closed length Combination Ladder features box section stiles that are designed to ensure the ladder is lightweight but strong. With slip-resistant D shaped rungs and manual thumb operated locking catches to prevent sections separating, This ladder is ideal for use in a trade environment. With 3 sections, this product can be used in stepladder, freestanding extension ladder, stairwell ladder or extension ladder mode. Approved to the new EN131 standard. For Professional Use.View product details
- Maximum Load:
- 150 kg
- Maximum Reach Height:
- 3.25 m
- Maximum Height:
- 5.18 m
- Closed Height:
- 2.4 m
- Number of Combinations:
- 16.26 kg
- 0.48 m
- Combination Ladders
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- Certifications Met:
- EN131-1:2015, EN131-2:2010+A2:2017, EN131-3:2018
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Combines a large stepladder, extension ladder, stairwell ladder and freestanding extension ladder all in one product
- Box section stiles for strength and rigidity
- Stile profiles designed to ensure lightest weight (light, but strong)
- Manual Thumb operated locking catches to prevent the sections separating, both in use and when being stored
- Opening restraint for increased safety
- Slip-resistant D shaped rungs and feet for comfort and security
- Stabiliser bar for increased stability
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.