Werner Work Station 3 Tread Aluminium Stepladder
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The 3 tread Workstation Stepladder features twin safety handrails for increased support when climbing the ladder. With a platform height of 0.57m, which enables a safe working height of 2.32m, the large steel platform combined with slip-resistant treads provides a secure and comfortable work area. The integral work tray holds load up to 12kg for taking fewer trips up the ladder. Approved to the latest EN131 standard for Professional use.View product details
- Maximum Load:
- 150 kg
- Maximum Reach Height:
- 2.32 m
- Maximum Height:
- 1.23 m
- Closed Height:
- 1.32 m
- Tread Count:
- 4.97 kg
- 0.44 m
- Step Ladders
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- Certifications Met:
- EN131-1:2015, EN131-2:2010+A2:2017, EN131-3:2018
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Large steel non-slip platform provides a secure and comfortable work area
- Twin safety handrails for increased support when climbing the ladder
- Stow away work tray keeps tools and materials accessible whilst you work, for loads up to 12kg
- High support rail
- Strong, slip-resistant, extra deep treads for comfort and security
- Lowered hinge gives a more compact footprint enabling users to get closer to their work
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- Suitable For Professional and Non-Professional Use.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.