Wickes Albery Georgian Bar Solid Oak Laminate French Doors 5ft
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Luxury Albery Solid Oak French Doors combine quality with choice. Available in traditional Georgian Bar or contemporary Pattern 10 designs, with numerous side light and size configurations. A door that will add value and style to your home. This door is made from Solid Hardwood internally covered with an Oak Laminate for a solid Oak 'look and feel'.View product details
- 1995 mm
- 54 mm
- Thickness Imperial:
- 2 1/8 in
- 705 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 91 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2094 mm
- Frame Width:
- 1494 mm
- 100 kg
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Georgian Bar
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame & Hardware
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.5 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150. BS EN 6375. Part L
- French Doors
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Two-door configuration mounted on robust butt hinges. Right hand door, as viewed from the outside, opens first
- Supplied with pre-drilled holes for quick and easy installation. Simply attach the hardware and hang
- Fully compliant with thermal efficiency requirements of Part L of Building Regulations. Weather tested to BS6375 Part 1 ensuring an air tight seal
- Constructed from premium Forest Stewardship Council certified solid oak laminate for stability and durability
- Supplied pre-finished with a golden oak stain
- Toughened safety glass provides security and peace of mind. Constructed to BS EN 12150 IC2 and BS EN 12600
- Doors are hung on adjustable butt hinges
- 10 Years manufacturing guarantee.
- Each set includes doors, frame, sill, folding hardware, locks, handles, easy-to-follow fitting and assembly instructions
- Available in 4ft,5ft & 6ft with additional Side light and Dwarf light options
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over