Wickes Albery Pattern 10 Solid Oak Laminate French Doors 8ft with 2 Side Lites 300mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Luxury Albery Solid Oak French Doors combine quality with choice. Available in traditional Georgian Bar or contemporary Pattern 10 designs, with numerous side light and size configurations. A door that will add value and style to your homeView product details
- 1995 mm
- 54 mm
- Thickness Imperial:
- 2 1/8 in
- 855 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 91 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2094 mm
- Frame Width:
- 2390 mm
- 175 kg
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Fully Glazed
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Side Panels:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame & Hardware
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.5 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150. BS EN 6375. Part L
- French Doors with Side Lights
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- 2 doors - 1790mm (6ft approx.) which open on butt hinges. The Right hand door opening first from exterior + 2 Side lights
- Supplied with pre-drilled holes for quick and easy installation. Simply attach the hardware and hang
- Fully compliant with thermal efficiency requirements of Part L of Building Regulations. Weather tested to BS6375 Part 1 ensuring an air tight seal
- Constructed from premium Forest Stewardship Council certified solid oak laminate for stability and durability
- Supplied pre-finished with a golden oak stain
- Toughened safety glass provides security and peace of mind. Constructed to BS EN 12150 IC2 and BS EN 12600
- Doors are hung on adjustable butt hinges
- 10 Years manufacturing guarantee.
- Each set includes doors, frame, sill, folding hardware, locks, handles, easy-to-follow fitting and assembly instructions
- Available in 4ft,5ft & 6ft with additional sidelights and dwarf light options
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over