Wickes Albery Solid Oak External Door Folding Set Oak 14ft Wide
Luxury Albery solid oak folding patio doors combine quality with choice. Available in traditional Georgian Bar or contemporary Pattern 10 designs, with numerous folding doors and size configurations. A door set that will add value and style to your homeView product details
- 1987 mm
- 54 mm
- 4190 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 123 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2090 mm
- Frame Width:
- 4190 mm
- 325 kg
- Solid Oak
- Fully Glazed
- Factory pre-finished
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame & Hardware
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.5 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150 IC2. BS EN 12600. Part L
Features & benefits
- Constructed from FSC-certified Engineered Solid Oak for additional stability, strength and to avoid splitting, warping and twisting.
- Top hung system with rollers in the top track to avoid clogging in the bottom track
- Supplied factory finished in an advanced 3-coat, Hi Build, wood finish with UV protection - ready to install on site
- Virtually all components are supplied pre-machined for easy assembly and installation of hardware and locks. Enhanced security 3 point Vectis high security lock with Jumbo hooks.
- 10 Year manufacturing defect guarantee for peace of mind
- Each set includes the doors, frame, combination Oak and aluminium outer sill, folding hardware, tracks, locks, handles, frame fixings, lintel fixings, magnetic catches and easy-to-follow fitting and assembly instructions
- Unique combination sill has only Oak visible on the top of the sill with an aluminium sub sill for drainage
- Enhanced security 3 point Vectis high security lock with Jumbo hooks
- Fully Part L compliant
- Slimmer stiles and rails for better sight lines and more glass area for better light penetration
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.