Wickes Albery Solid Oak External Door Folding Set Oak 8ft Wide
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Luxury Albery solid oak folding patio doors combine quality with choice. Available in traditional Georgian Bar or contemporary Pattern 10 designs, with numerous folding doors and size configurations. A door set that will add value and style to your homeView product details
- 1987 mm
- 54 mm
- 2390 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 123 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2090 mm
- Frame Width:
- 2390 mm
- 228 kg
- Solid Oak
- Fully Glazed
- Factory pre-finished
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame & Hardware
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.5 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150 IC2. BS EN 12600. Part L
Features & benefits
- Constructed from FSC-certified Engineered Solid Oak for additional stability, strength and to avoid splitting, warping and twisting.
- Top hung system with rollers in the top track to avoid clogging in the bottom track
- Supplied factory finished in an advanced 3-coat, Hi Build, wood finish with UV protection - ready to install on site
- Virtually all components are supplied pre-machined for easy assembly and installation of hardware and locks. Enhanced security 3 point Vectis high security lock with Jumbo hooks.
- 10 Year manufacturing defect guarantee for peace of mind
- Each set includes the doors, frame, combination Oak and aluminium outer sill, folding hardware, tracks, locks, handles, frame fixings, lintel fixings, magnetic catches and easy-to-follow fitting and assembly instructions
- Unique combination sill has only Oak visible on the top of the sill with an aluminium sub sill for drainage
- Slimmer stiles and rails for better sight lines and more glass area for better light penetration
- Fully Part L compliant
- Pictures shown are for illustration only and may vary to actual product supplied to continual improvements and specification changes we may make.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.