Wickes Belgrave Fully Glazed Oak 4 Lite Internal Bi-Fold 3 Door Set - 2074mm x 1790mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
These stylish Belgrave Oak veneer folding doors are made from selected oak and engineered construction for long-lasting durability, and offer a contemporary alternative to standard interior door options. Ideal to use as room dividers.View product details
- 40 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 133 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2074 mm
- Frame Width:
- 1790 mm
- 86 kg
- Oak Veneer
- 4 Lite
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Fully Glazed
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150 IC2-BS EN 12600
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Three-door configuration opening to the left or to the right as reversible. Design incorporates single access door for easy day to day use without having to fully open the set
- Constructed using selected premium oak veneers and a stable core material for increased stability
- Doors are supplied unfinished and require at least three coats of sealant. Further information included in detailed assembly instructions
- Toughened safety glass meets requirements of BS EN 12150 IC2 and BS EN 12600
- Supplied with virtually all components pre-machined for easy assembly, set includes doors, frame, top quality aluminium folding hardware, tracks and draught seals included for extra comfort
- Handles can be purchased separately to complement existing interior doors. Top hung roller system allows easy installation
- Available in four different width sizes - 1790mm, 2090mm, 2390mm and 2990mm in 1 Lite and 4 Lite Style (2090mm width not available in 4 Lite style)
- 10 year guarantee for complete peace of mind. Details are contained in the home owners' manual
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.