Wickes Bevelled Edge Red Gloss Ceramic Wall Tile 200 x 100mm
£11.79 per SQM
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
Wickes Metro tiles offer a classic yet contemporary look to the walls in your home. On trend since the early 1900s, these subway style tiles are perfect to use anywhere including kitchens and bathrooms. Why not mix and match with the coordinating colours in the range to create a striking look. Get creative - try fixing these tiles in a line or herringbone design to create a modern underground station finish!View product details
- 200 mm
- 6 mm
- 100 mm
- Colour Family:
- Tone Variation:
- Suitable for:
- Indoor Excl Wet Rooms
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Pack Quantity:
- Pack Coverage:
- 1 m2
- Sealing Required:
- Wall Tile
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Range Description:
Features & benefits
- The bevelled edge finish adds an intriguing element to your design
- Can be used alone, with Bevelled Edge tiles in other colours or with a border tile to create a unique finish
- Gloss finish gives a truly luxurious feel
- Apply these tiles in a brickwork pattern for a more unique and interesting design
- Ceramic tiles provide a surface that is highly durable and exceptionally affordable
- Easy to cut and install
- Preserve the good looks of your tiles using Wickes approved maintenance products
- Wickes recommends adding 10% to your order to cover fitting breakages and repairs
- Tile spacers will improve the look of your wall covering by keeping tiles evenly spaced and parallel
- Easy cleaning and aftercare can be achieved using Wickes approved maintenance products
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.