Wickes Contemporary Wooden Deck Panel - Light Green 760mm x 1.13m
Hourly delivery - £9.95
Hourly delivery on 7,000 lines.
Order by 5pm Monday - Saturday to receive your items on the same day in a time slot of your choice.
We deliver 6 days per week.
Next day delivery - from FREE
Next day delivery.
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day.
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm.
High-quality privacy panel in an innovative design. Should be used with Wickes modern handrail top and bottom for extra strength. Pressure treated for longer life and to help resist rot. Produced from quality Baltic pineView product details
- 760 mm
- 1.13 m
- 35 mm
- 5.95 kg
- Light Green
- Pressure Treated
- Pack Quantity:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Wooden Deck Panel
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Deck rail and deck posts sold separately
- Produced from top quality Baltic pine which is slower grown and denser than many UK grown softwoods
- Carefully kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or twisting
- Can be used as a trellis
- Supplied ready assembled
- Fully compatible with Wickes modern handrails and traditional deck spindles
- When used as part of a railing always strengthen top and bottom with modern handrail for extra strength
- Pressure treated to Use Class 3 for longer life
- Further Information: Coloured treated wood which typically fades with age but can darken when wet
- Maintenance: Always keep clean and recoat all sides with a deck seal, deck oil or deck stain to help prevent splitting, warping and rot
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Please select your preferred delivery option at checkout.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.