Wickes Deck Tile - Light Green 600mm x 600mm
Standard delivery from FREE
Up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
A high-quality deck tile that is made from Wickes deckboards. Made from pine originating from the slow grown forests in northern Sweden. Slats are a full 140mm width and 28mm thick. Pressure treated for longer life and to help resist rot
- 600 mm
- 32 mm
- 600 mm
- Light Green
- 600 mm
- 32 mm
- 600 mm
- Light Green
- Fine Sawn
- Pressure Treated
- Pack Quantity:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Deck Tile
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Produced from slow grown Swedish pine which is less inclined to split or twist
- Carefully kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or twisting
- Produced from trees at least 80 years old
- 28mm thick deckboards on surface make this a much stronger deck tile than many thinner economy deck tiles
- Easy Deck Bearers are not suitable for use in direct contact with soil. They should only be used on solid surfaces such as a concrete slab or on a deck frame made from 47 x 150 joists.
- Fine sawn finish for fewer splinters
- Pressure treated to Use Class 3 for longer life
- Further Information: Coloured treated wood which typically fades with age but can darken when wet
- Maintenance: Always keep clean and recoat all sides with a deck seal, deck oil or deck stain to help prevent splitting, warping and rot
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
When collecting your order, you will need to bring photographic ID. If you pay with PayPal, your order cannot be collected by a third party.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.