Wickes Decking Stair Stringer 3 Tread - Light Green 238mm x 860mm
High-quality stair stringers to allow you to quickly make steps to different levels of your deck. Pressure treated for longer life. Produced from quality Baltic pine. Robust as made from thick timber. The steps (Deck Boards) in this photo are not included.View product details
- 860 mm
- 58 mm
- 238 mm
- 5 kg
- Treated Pine
- Light Green
- Fine Sawn
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Produced from top quality Baltic pine which is slower grown and denser than many UK grown softwoods
- Carefully kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or twisting
- Can be cut down to 2 steps
- Fully compatible with Wickes decking
- Always use enough stringers so that that the maximum width between them is 450mm
- Fine sawn finish for fewer splinters
- Pressure treated to Use Class 3 for longer life
- Further Information: Coloured treated wood which typically fades with age but can darken when wet
- Maintenance: Always keep clean and recoat all sides with a deck seal, deck oil or deck stain to help prevent splitting, warping and rot
- Please note, this is one stringer only. Two will need to be purchased in order to build one set of steps
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Next day delivery
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day.
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.