Wickes Dual Purpose Chamfered/Ovolo Primed MDF Skirting - 18mm x 144mm x 3.6m Pack of 2
£3.41 per M
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A dual-purpose, precision engineered, pre-primed MDF skirting board which can be fitted to show either profile allowing cable to be hidden behind. Provides an ideal surface for paintingView product details
- 18 mm
- 3.6 m
- 144 mm
- Chamfered Skirtings
- Primed MDF
- Moisture Resistant:
- Dual - Chamfered & Ovolo
- Dual - Chamfered & Ovolo
- Pack Quantity:
- Certifications Met:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- MDF Skirting boards cover the joint between the wall & floor
- All of our Primed MDF Skirtings are moisture resistant, offering versatility to use in many rooms throughout the home
- Free of natural defects that are found in wooden equivalents, providing a consistent product, finish and quality
- Compliment your existing architraves in each room by matching the Chamfered or Ovolo profile
- Unlike the wooden equivalent, MDF is resistant to warping and swelling
- The dual-sided profile option allows cables to be hidden behind skirting
- Use Wickes Instant Grab Adhesive for neat and effective fixing
- When cutting or sanding Wickes recommends the use of an appropriate face mask, dust extractors on power tools and cutting in well ventilated areas
- All Sizes are approximate
- FSC® Certified
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.