Wickes Edwardian Full Glass Conservatory - 8 x 8 ft
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The Edwardian Conservatory boasts an attractive 3-sided design with elegant features. This conservatory has a contemporary feel suitable for most modern homes. The rectangular floor makes the most of your available space, whilst the pitch of the roof giveView product details
- 2460 mm
- 2975 mm
- 2530 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 8 ft x 8 ft
- Roof Thickness:
- 25 mm
- External Brick Dimensions W x D:
- 2590 x 2490 mm
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Glass Type:
- Clear Double Glazing
- Door Style:
- French Doors
- Structural Material:
- Aluminium-Reinforced PVCu
- Roof Material:
- Full Height Conservatories
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150-1 & BS EN 12608
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Low maintenance slim line 70mm PVCu frame
- BAA approved roof system with 25mm opal polycarbonate roof
- Two opening windows that feature espagnolette locking, key locking handles and night vent facility
- French doors with high security multi-point locking system
- 24mm Low 'E' thermally efficient double glazed glass units, with toughened safety glass to EN12150-1, internally beaded for added security
- Features two opening vents per conservatory
- 10-year manufacturer's guarantee
- Supplied with easy to follow assembly & installation DVD and instruction pack with a comprehensive preparation document
- This purchase includes windows, French doors, roof, sills, couplings, corner posts, roof components, fixtures, fittings, handles, locks and installation instructions
- Does not include flashing, base and building materials. These products can all be purchased separately from Wickes
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.