Wickes Fiorentino/Bakersfield Chestnut Laminate Flooring - 1.73m2 Pack
£14.99 per SQM
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
Our Fiorentino/Bakersfield Chestnut laminate flooring offers a beautiful embossed texture recreating the grain of natural wood. It's ideal for busy areas due to its high resistance to scuffs, spills, wear and tear and anti-bacterial coating.For a professional finish to your flooring project, choose from our range of high quality Underlay, Trims and Threshold BarsView product details
- 1285 mm
- 10 mm
- 192 mm
- 15 kg
- Fiorentino Chestnut
- Colour Family:
- Medium Browns
- Suitable for:
- Living Areas & Kitchens
- Fitting Mechanism:
- Rapid Fit
- Matching Trim Code:
- Matching Threshold Strip Code:
- Pack Quantity:
- Pack Coverage:
- 1.73 m²
- Sample Product Code:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® C018728
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This laminate flooring has an antibacterial treatment to inhibit bacteria growth
- Laminate Flooring is highly resistant to scuffs and spills and the wear and tear of day to day living
- Suitable for living areas including bedroom, living room, study and busy areas including hallways and kitchens
- Individual panels come with a four-sided micro bevel edge
- Once fitted creates a perfect natural wooden floorboard effect
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Flooring panel features an embossed texture which recreates the grain of natural wood
- The rapid fit mechanism on this flooring is perfect for a one person installation saving up to 30% more time versus our twin clic fitting mechanism which requires two people for installation.
- Available online only
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.