Wickes Frame Electric Glass Radiator - Mirrored 1000 x 500 mm
Our frameless Glass Radiators use infra-red technology to produce a healthier energy-efficient heat. Its slim design incorporates an innovative water proof, touch screen control (Electric version only) with built in sensors that control an even heat output to maintain the room temperature. Available in 3 finishes for both Electric and Central Heating Water Systems and can be hung vertically or horizontally.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 1000 mm
- 500 mm
- 11 kg
- Vertical Flat
- 700 W
- Mount Type:
- Wall Mounted
- Years Guaranteed:
- Glass Radiators
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- High output, frameless glass radiator that uses infrared technology to produce a healthier energy-efficient heat
- Infra-red heating keeps dust and bacteria to a minimum to give a more healthier and cleaner atmosphere
- Beautiful, easy clean, slim design that delivers fast comfortable radiant heat that's sensor controlled for perfect distribution
- Can be fitted horizontally or vertically, includes fixtures & fittings. Valves not included, these are sold separately
- Suitable for use in bathrooms and living areas
- Incorporates standard plumbing fittings for ease of installation into a new or existing central heating system or as a direct replacement of an existing panel radiator
- BTU Calculation 1. Multiply the room height (ft), width (ft) x length (ft) to get the volume in cubic feet 2. Multiply the volume by 5 to get the required BTUs To obtain the watts required divide the BTU figure by 3.412 If the exact BTU is not listed, always choose the next size up if available
- Mirrored finish provides a condensation-free mirror and radiator in one
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.