Wickes Frame Water Glass Radiator - Black 1000 x 500 mm
Discount applied at basket
Our frameless Glass Radiators use infra-red technology to produce a healthier energy-efficient heat. Its slim design incorporates an innovative water proof, touch screen control (Electric version only) with built in sensors that control an even heat output to maintain the room temperature. Available in 3 finishes for both Electric and Central Heating Water Systems and can be hung vertically or horizontally.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 1000 mm
- 500 mm
- Pipe Inlet Size:
- 450 mm
- 9.82 kg
- Vertical Flat
- 360 W
- Mount Type:
- Wall Mounted
- Years Guaranteed:
- Glass Radiators
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- High output, frameless glass radiator that uses infrared technology to produce a healthier energy-efficient heat
- Infra-red heating keeps dust and bacteria to a minimum to give a more healthier and cleaner atmosphere
- Beautiful, easy clean, slim design that delivers fast comfortable radiant heat that's sensor controlled for perfect distribution
- Can be fitted horizontally or vertically, includes fixtures & fittings. Valves not included, these are sold separately
- Suitable for use in Bathrooms and Living areas
- Incorporates standard plumbing fittings for ease of installation into a new or existing central heating system or as a direct replacement of an existing panel radiator
- BTU Calculation 1. Multiply the room height (ft), width (ft) x length (ft) to get the volume in cubic feet 2. Multiply the volume by 5 to get the required BTUs To obtain the watts required divide the BTU figure by 3.412 If the exact BTU is not listed, always choose the next size up if available
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.