Wickes Invent Square Horizontal Designer Towel Radiator - White 600 x 1000 mm
The Invent Square Horizontal range of Designer Towel Radiators feature slimline flat tubes engineered to ensure maximum heat output whilst incorporating functionality of towel airing. Due to its Horizontal design this radiator fits well under windows and over baths. It's available in a range of sizes in both Chrome and White.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 91 mm
- 600 mm
- 1000 mm
- 11.84 kg
- Projection from Wall:
- 55 mm
- Projection from Wall Including Radiator:
- 105 mm
- Pipe Inlet Size:
- 15 mm
- Horizontal Flat
- 672 W
- Maximum Temperature:
- 70 C
- Mount Type:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Towel Radiators
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Supplied with all fixtures and fittings
- BTU Calculation 1. Multiply the room height (ft), width (ft) x length (ft) to get the volume in cubic feet, 2. Multiply the volume by 5 to get the required BTUs. To obtain the watts required divide the BTU figure by 3.412. If the exact BTU is not listed, always choose the next size up if available
- Valves not included, these are sold separately
- Can also be fitted with an 300watt Electric Element so that it can be heated electrically, giving you a warm dry towel without the need to heat the rest of your home all year round
- Manufactured in line with the European EN442-1 Testing Standard. Outputs are calculated to T50
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.