Wickes Jumbo Garden Sleepers - Black 125 x 250mm x 1.8m
For in-store availabilityCheck stock in your local store
High-quality garden sleeper which is pressure treated for longer life and to help resist rot. Produced from quality Baltic pine and jumbo size for extra strength. Stained black for a traditional lookView product details
- 250 mm
- 1800 mm
- 125 mm
- 31 kg
- Treated Pine
- Pressure Treated
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Garden Sleepers
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Produced from top quality Baltic pine which is slower grown and denser than many UK grown softwoods
- Carefully kiln dried to help reduce splitting or twisting
- Ideal for many garden uses such as retaining walls and enclosing flower beds
- Black finish matches traditional railways sleepers
- Pressure treated to Use Class 4 for longer life
- Further Information: Coloured treated wood which typically fades with age but can darken when wet
- Maintenance: Always keep clean and recoat all sides with a deck seal, deck oil or deck stain to help prevent splitting, warping and rot
Returns & Refunds
This product is only available to buy in-store.
It may be an age-restricted product, so please take proof of age with you if you are intending to purchase it in a Wickes store.
Go to our Store Locator page for details of your nearest Wickes store.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘standard’ products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers ‘standard’ (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Please refer to our Postcode Matrix to check whether we can deliver to your area, and if next-day delivery is available.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to ‘standard’ products that are ordered Monday � Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to ‘standard’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.