Wickes Madera Light Hickory Laminate Flooring - 1.73m2 Pack
£12.50 per SQM
Standard delivery from FREE
Up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
Creates a startling level of realism as the surface of the floor matches the pattern underneath it. Remember to complete your project you'll need Underlay, Trims and Threshold Bars.
- 1285 mm
- 10 mm
- 192 mm
- 15 kg
- 1285 mm
- 10 mm
- 192 mm
- 15 kg
- Light Hickory
- Colour Family:
- Medium Browns
- Suitable for:
- Living Areas & Kitchens
- Fitting Mechanism:
- Rapid Fit
- Matching Trim Code:
- Matching Threshold Strip Code:
- Pack Quantity:
- Pack Coverage:
- 1.73 m²
- Sample Product Code:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® C018728
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This laminate flooring has an antibacterial treatment to inhibit bacteria growth
- Laminate flooring is highly resistant to scuffs and spills and the wear and tear of day to day living
- Suitable for living areas including bedroom, living room, study and busy areas including hallways and kitchens
- Individual panels come with a four-sided micro bevel edge
- Once fitted creates a perfect natural wooden floorboard effect
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Flooring panel features an embossed texture which recreates the grain of natural wood
- The rapid fit mechanism on this flooring is perfect for a one person installation saving up to 30% more time versus our twin clic fitting mechanism which requires two people for installation.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
When collecting your order, you will need to bring photographic ID. If you pay with PayPal, your order cannot be collected by a third party.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.