Wickes Malton External Oak Door Glazed 2 Panel 1981 x 838mm
The oak veneer traditional style Malton mortice and tenon glazed doors feature triple glazed etched panels, designed to maximise natural light in your home while retaining your privacy. Supplied ready to paint or stain.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 44 mm
- 838 mm
- 1981 mm x 838 mm x 44 mm
- 42 kg
- Oak Veneer
- 2 Panel
- Opening Direction:
- Number of Panels per Door:
- Up to 12 mm
- Glazing Type:
- Triple Glazed
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BSEN 12150
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This traditional style door has two triple glazed etched panels which let in light without sacrificing privacy
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real oak veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors.
- Glazed units contain etched glass which is certified and toughened for safety, security and peace of mind
- Supplied ready to paint or stain. Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax.
- The door may be trimmed by Up to 12 mm in height and 12mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Door furniture is sold separately and is available from Wickes
- Recommended Cavity Closers for this door are for a 100mm cavity SKU 176388 and for a 125mm cavity SKU 183248
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.