Wickes Marlow Fully Glazed Oak 4 Panel Rebated Internal Door Pair - 1981mm x 1168mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A stunningly contemporary oak room divider that uses 8 clear panes of glass allowing natural light to flow between rooms.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 40 mm
- 1168 mm
- 38 kg
- 4 Panel
- Glazing Type:
- Fully Glazed
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN12150
- Door Pairs
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Engineered for greater resistance to twisting, warping and splitting. Oak veneer material with particle board core
- Sturdy 40mm thick doors that offer extra insulation coupled with a strong and robust rebated edge provides a barrier for draughts between rooms
- Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
- Can be trimmed by up to 6mm off any non rebated edge of each door. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge. Rebated edge cannot be trimmed
- Certified toughened glass for safety, security and peace of mind. All glazing is clear to maximise the light in your home
- FSC Certified. This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Door furniture is not included so you can match to your other interior doors. Will require 6 x 76mm Butt Hinges for the doors. Frame not included
- When facing the door from either side the right hand door opens first
- Designed to complement the rest of the Marlow Oak range
- 10 years manufacturing guarantee
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.